Financial Institution Letters
November 21, 2016
Banker Teleconference Series on Military Lending Act Regulations and the Related, Recently Released Interpretive Rule: December 1, 2016
The FDIC will co-host an interagency webinar scheduled for December 1, 2016, that will focus on the Military Lending Act regulations and the related, recently released Interpretive Rule. The session is free, but registration is required. The webinar is the latest in a series of banker events hosted by staff from the FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) to maintain open lines of communication and update bank management and staff on important banking regulatory and emerging issues in the compliance and consumer protection area.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions Under $1 Billion in Total Assets: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- The webinar will include a discussion about the Military Lending Act regulations and the related, recently released Interpretive Rule
- The webinar will feature presentations by staff from the FDIC, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and Federal Reserve System.
- The webinar is scheduled for December 1, 2016, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST. To register, visit https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/583/18548. Please register by November 28, 2016.
- For additional information on the upcoming webinar, see the attached announcement.
- The webinar is for officers and employees of all financial institutions and community organizations.
- FDIC-Supervised Institutions
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Lending Officer
- General Counsel
- Benjamin Navarro, Policy Analyst, at (202) 898-3654 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FDIC financial institution letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2016/.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit https://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E-1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).