Inactive Financial Institution Letters
July 17, 2015
Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income
The Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income (Call Report) for the June 30, 2015, report date must be received by Thursday, July 30, 2015. Certain institutions with foreign offices have an additional five calendar days to submit their reports. The Call Report instruction book update for June 2015 includes clarifications of the instructions for Schedule RC-R, Regulatory Capital, that were issued as of the March 31, 2015, report date when this revised schedule was fully implemented.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions With Total Assets Under $1 Billion: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised banks and savings associations, including community institutions.
- No new or revised Call Report data items take effect this quarter.
- Institutions should ensure that they complete the appropriate subitems of Schedule RC-M, item 16, on international remittance transfers offered to consumers. The requested information on international remittance transfer activity is reported annually or semiannually in items 16.a and 16.b and, if applicable, items 16.c and 16.d, including as of the June 30 report date.
- The Call Report forms and an instruction book update for June 2015 are available on the FDIC's website at https://www.fdic.gov/callreports.
- Institutions should review FIL-30-2015 and its accompanying Supplemental Instructions for further information on the second quarter 2015 Call Report.
- FIL-30-2015 can be accessed at https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2015/fil15030.html.
- FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings) and FDIC-Supervised Savings Associations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Call Report Preparer
- FDIC's Data Collection and Analysis Section at 800-688-3342 or email@example.com
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's website at https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2015/.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit https://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained via the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).