Financial Institution Letters
FDICconnect and Summary of Deposits Registration Instructions
- Is your institution already a registered user of FDICconnect?
If yes, proceed to Step 2.
If no, please contact the FDICconnect help desk at 1-877-275-3342 for assistance (select option 4 for FDICconnect).
- Is the person responsible for submitting the SOD already an FDICconnect user?
If yes, proceed to Step 3.
If no, follow the instructions below.
a. Access FDICconnect at https://www2.fdicconnect.gov/.
b. Click on “User Steps to Apply” and follow the instructions to register as a new FDICconnect user.
- Assigning SOD transaction privileges to the person responsible for submitting the SOD.
These steps must be performed by an FDICconnect coordinator at your institution:
- Access FDICconnect at https://www2.fdicconnect.gov/.
- Click on "Sign In" and sign in to FDICconnect using your user name and password.
- Click on "Continue."
- Select "Coordinator Functions" from the FDICconnect Business Center Menu.
- Select "Manage Transactions."
- Click on the radio button (located in the select column) next to "Summary of Deposits" and click the "Manage Transaction Users" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Execute" in the "Privileges" column next to the name of the FDICconnect user who has responsibility for SOD and click the "Update Privileges" button on the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Menu" (located in the upper-right corner) to return to the Business Center Menu. (The blue Menu is the "Back button" for Connect.) The Summary of Deposits Transaction will now appear on the user's menu.