- The 2007 edition of FEMA's flood insurance booklet has been released and can be downloaded at http://www.fema.gov/library/viewRecord.do?id=2954. A print version of the booklet can be ordered by calling 1-800-480-2520.
- This booklet clarifies some of the complex issues that have arisen since the 1999 edition. It also highlights certain program changes, including:
- Processing of Letters of Map Change.
- Options for purchasing coverage for buildings under construction.
- Coverage under Residential Condominium Building Association Policies (RCBAP).
- A new requirement to list the Replacement Cost Value on the declarations page of each RCBAP.
- Updated Mortgage Portfolio Protection Program information.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and
Chief Executive Officer
Mira Marshall, Sr. Policy Analyst (Compliance), at
MMarshall@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3912
FDIC financial institution letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC financial institution letters
may be obtained through the FDIC's Public
Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, Room E
1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (1-877-275-3342 or