FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Small Business Resources for Community Banks
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time
The FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) offers a series of events for bankers, including teleconferences and webinars, to maintain open lines of communication and update bank management and staff on important bank regulatory and emerging issues in the compliance and consumer protection area.
The next event is a teleconference scheduled for December 12, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. In this teleconference, we will discuss small business resources and research pertinent to community banks, including the Money Smart for Small Businesses financial education program; the FDIC's Small Business Lending Survey; and Community Reinvestment Act consideration for small business lending, services, and investments
Registration is required for the teleconference.
- The teleconference is free to employees of all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- Advance registration is required. Instructions for registering are available below.
- Participants may join the teleconference from any location and are not required to be on-site at their institutions.
- Following a formal presentation, FDIC staff will respond to questions during a Question-and-Answer segment.
- Institutions may submit questions in advance of the teleconference via email.
Registration is closed at this time.
For more information, please contact BankerTeleconference@fdic.gov.