Fintech offers exciting new opportunities and poses potentially serious challenges. As we increasingly embrace innovative new technologies in our banking system, how can we make certain we include everyone—particularly consumers and small business owners who are currently disconnected from the financial system?
Hear from thought leaders in banking, fintech, and economic inclusion, including FDIC Chairman Jelena McWilliams. The FDIC’s Chief Innovation Officer Sultan Meghji will also share his vision on how technology can drive economic inclusion and the role of the FDIC’s tech lab, FDiTech. The event will also feature panel discussions that will explore:
- Enhancing inclusive consumer banking through fintech;
- Deploying technology to improve credit access to small businesses; and
- Exploring future opportunities for technology to drive inclusion.
Tuesday, June 29, 2021, from 1:00 – 4:30 p.m. ET
Registration Deadline: Monday, June 28, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. ET
Who should attend:
- Community-based organizations
- Policymakers and regulators
If you have questions about the webinar series, please email your inquiry to inclusivefintech@FDIC.gov.