FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Implications from the 2017 National Survey of Unbanked and Underbanked Households
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET
The FDIC’s Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) offers a series of events for bankers, including teleconferences and webinars, to maintain open lines of communication and update bank management and staff on important bank regulatory and emerging issues in the compliance and consumer protection area.
The next event is a teleconference scheduled for November 28th, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time. In this teleconference, we will cover will discuss results of the 2017 National Survey of Unbanked and Underbanked Households, released by the FDIC on October 23, 2018.
Registration is required for the teleconference.
- The teleconference is free to employees of all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- Advance registration is required. Instructions for registering are available below.
- Participants may join the teleconference from any location and are not required to be on-site at their institutions.
- Following a formal presentation, FDIC staff will respond to questions during a Question-and-Answer segment.
- Institutions may submit questions in advance of the teleconference via email.
- Emailed questions should be submitted prior to November 21, 2018.
Registrations for this event is now closed.
For more information, please contact Monika Jansen at (202) 898-7060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.