FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Consumer Compliance Provisions in the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act
Thursday, October 25, 2018
2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET
The FDIC’s Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) offers a series of events for bankers, including teleconferences and webinars, to maintain open lines of communication and update bank management and staff on important bank regulatory and emerging issues in the compliance and consumer protection area.
The next event is a teleconference scheduled for October 25th, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time. In this teleconference, we will cover consumer compliance topics related to Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act, which the President signed into law on May 24, 2018.
Registration is required for the teleconference.
- The teleconference is free to employees of all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- Advance registration is required. Instructions for registering are available below.
- Participants may join the teleconference from any location and are not required to be on-site at their institutions.
- Following a formal presentation, FDIC staff will respond to questions during a Question-and-Answer segment.
- Institutions may submit questions in advance of the teleconference via email.
- Emailed questions should be submitted prior to October 19, 2018.
Participants must register through the Event Registration Page.
Please register by Tuesday, October 23, 2018.
For more information, please contact Monika Jansen at (202) 898-7060 or email@example.com.