FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Implementation
Thursday, October 26, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
The FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) offers a series of events for bankers, including teleconferences and webinars, to maintain open lines of communication and update bank management and staff on important bank regulatory and emerging issues in the compliance and consumer protection area.
The next event is a teleconference scheduled for October 26, from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. In this teleconference, we will cover topics related to implementation of the 2015 HMDA Final Rule, with a focus on those provisions that will become effective beginning January 1, 2018.
Registration is required for the teleconference.
- The teleconference is free to employees of all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- Advance registration is required. Instructions for registering are available below.
- Participants may join the teleconference from any location and are not required to be on-site at their institutions.
- Following a formal presentation, FDIC staff will respond to questions during a Question-and-Answer segment.
- Institutions may submit questions in advance of the teleconference via email.
For more information, please contact 202-898-7060 or BankerTeleconference@fdic.gov.