FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Youth Savings Programs
Thursday, July 30, 2015
2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EDT
The FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) offers a series of events for bankers, including teleconferences and webinars, to maintain open lines of communication and update bank management and staff on important bank regulatory and emerging issues in the compliance and consumer protection area.
The next event is a teleconference scheduled for July 30, 2015, that will cover youth savings programs. FDIC staff will highlight these programs, including how the programs might be structured. FDIC staff also will discuss the regulatory expectations surrounding youth savings programs, including the February 2015 Interagency Guidance to Encourage Financial Institution Youth Savings Programs. FDIC staff will share observations from the FDIC’s Youth Savings Pilot, including examples of how banks are working with schools and other community partners to encourage youth savings.
- The teleconference is free to officers and employees of all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- Advance registration is required.
- Registrants will receive call-in information upon completion of your registration.
- The presentation materials will be made available prior to the call.
- Participants may call in from any location and are not required to be on-site at their institutions.
- Institutions may submit questions in advance of the call to BankerTeleconference@FDIC.gov
Registration for this event is closed.
- Slides for Youth Savings Programs (PDF 291 KB)
For more information, please contact Benjamin Navarro, Policy Analyst, at (202) 898-6766 or BankerTeleconference@fdic.gov.