FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Update on Mandatory Flood Insurance Purchase Requirements
Staff from the FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) are hosting several banker teleconferences during 2014. The purpose of the teleconferences is to maintain open lines of communication and provide information to you and your staff on important banking regulatory and emerging issues with regards to compliance and consumer protection. The FDIC Banker Teleconference Series is also part of the FDIC’s ongoing efforts to provide technical assistance resources to our supervised institutions to help them fulfill their compliance obligations and understand key regulatory issues.
The next call in the series is scheduled for December 9, 2014. Staff from the FDIC, Federal Reserve Board, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, National Credit Union Administration, and Farm Credit Administration will provide an update on recent changes to the mandatory flood insurance purchase requirements.
Date and Time:
December 9, 2014
2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- The teleconference is free.
- Registration fro this event is closed.
- Participants may call in from any location and are not required to be on-site at their institutions.
- Institutions may submit questions in advance of the call to BankerTeleconference@FDIC.gov.
- Registrants will receive confirmation information with a toll-free number and pass code needed for the call.
Presentation materials (PPT 430KB)
If you have any questions please contact: