FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Common Questions and Answers Pertaining to Implementation of the CFPB’s Ability-to-Repay/Qualified Mortgage and Loan Originator Compensation Final Rules
Date and Time:
October 22, 2014
2 p.m. -3:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Staff from the FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) are hosting several banker teleconferences during 2014. The purpose of the teleconferences is to maintain open lines of communication and provide information to you and your staff on important banking regulatory and emerging issues in the compliance and consumer protection arena. The FDIC Banker Teleconference Series is also part of the FDIC’s ongoing efforts to provide technical assistance resources to our supervised institutions, to help them fulfill their compliance obligations and understand key regulatory issues.
The next call in the series, scheduled for October 22, 2014, will focus on common questions and answers pertaining to implementation of the CFPB’s Ability-to-Repay/Qualified Mortgage and Loan Originator Compensation Final Rules. The Teleconference will provide clarification on common questions and issued identified by community banks regarding these rules.
Registration is required for the call.
Registration is closed for this event.
- The teleconference is free to officers and employees of all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- Advance registration is required.
- Participants may call in from any location and are not required to be on-site at their institutions.
- Institutions may submit questions in advance of the call to BankerTeleconference@FDIC.gov.
- Registrants will receive confirmation information with a toll-free number and pass code needed for the call.
If you have any questions please contact: