CRA Workshop for Community Organizations
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Ohio State University
Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center
2201 Fred Taylor Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43210
This workshop will provide foundational information about the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) that will help community organizations improve their ability to collaborate effectively with banks.
This training is for non-bank community service and community development practitioners from local government and non-profit organizations that provide social services, housing, educational, business development or employment services to low- and moderate-income communities and underserved consumers.
- There is no charge for this event.
- Continental breakfast and a working lunch are included.
- Space is limited and advance registration is required.
- CRA Basics
- Community Role in CRA
- CRA Impact on Community/Bank Partnerships
- Developing Community/Bank Partnerships
Registration is closed for this event.
For additional information contact Community Affairs Specialist Glenn Brewer at 312-382-7505 or firstname.lastname@example.org