FDIC Atlanta Region Regulatory Conference Call:
Administering Your Bank's Compliance Management System and Other Topics
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Eastern Time
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) - Responsibilities and the Impact on Banks under $10 Billion in Assets
- Tips for Administering a Compliance Management System in Conjunction with Strategic Planning
- FDIC Policies and Procedures for Imposing Civil Money Penalties for Certain Violations
- Regulatory Standards for Obtaining Spousal Guaranties for Commercial Loans
- Regulation E (Electronic Funds Transfer) Opt in Provisions and Errors Resolution Procedures
- The Use of 2010 Census Data for HMDA and CRA Data Collection and/or Analysis
Fair Lending Examination Specialist Barbara Belfoure-Redditt and
Review Examiners Georgia O. Bass, Tina M. Brison, Shirley A. Nanton, Deborah A. Stephenson, and Kenneth J. Varvaro
The 90 minute call will include a question and answer session following the presentation. The call is open to all FDIC-supervised institutions located in the Atlanta Region (AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, WV). Bank directors, officers, and staff members are welcome to participate. Participants may call in from any location and are not required to be onsite at their institution.
Registration is now closed.
The primary contact designated in the registration form will receive a confirmation email by close of business on Monday, August 27, 2012 with a toll-free number and passcode to gain entry to the call. Presentation materials are available - PDF. (PDF Help)
Questions regarding the presentation or the call may be submitted in advance of or during the call to ATLConferenceCall@fdic.gov.