2017 FDIC Economic Inclusion Summit
Strategies to Bring Consumers into the Financial Mainstream
Wednesday, April 26, 2017: 8:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. EDT
FDIC L. William Seidman Center
Sheila C. Bair Auditorium
3501 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, Virginia
The Summit will explore strategies for increasing access for underserved consumers to the mainstream financial system. Panels will focus on:
- Research that can inform economic inclusion efforts;
- Establishing safe and sustainable banking relationships;
- Leveraging partnerships for banking access and financial empowerment;
- Growing customer relationships, building long-term loyalty among diverse customers; and
- The future of economic inclusion.
Who Should Attend?
- Thought leaders on economic inclusion;
- Representatives from banks that offer or are considering offering products and services that address the needs of underserved consumers;
- Representatives from bank trade associations;
- Leaders of national, state or local consumer and community organizations, foundations and government agencies that focus on the financial services needs of underserved consumers; and
- Federal or state financial regulatory agency participants.
Registration is closed.
The summit will be webcast live and recorded for on-demand access after the event. The link to access the live webcast will be available on the FDIC.gov home page the morning of the event.
If you have any questions related to the summit, please submit your inquiry via email at EISummit@fdic.gov.
The courtesy room block at the Residence Inn at Arlington Courthouse is sold out.
The FDIC will provide complimentary round-trip shuttle service between the Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse and the L. William Seidman Center the morning of the summit and immediately following the conclusion of the summit. A shuttle schedule will be provided to Residence Inn guests at a later date.
Additional hotel options within close proximity to the L. William Seidman Center are provided below.