FDIC Atlanta Region
Regulatory Conference Call:
Loss Share Administration and Examination Approach
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
- Failing Bank Trends and the Use of Loss Share Transactions
- Examination Approach to Loss Share Transactions
- Communication Related to Loss Share Issues
- Franklin Gray, Assistant Regional Director, RMS
- Michael Loewe, Field Supervisor, RMS
- David Davis, Assistant Director, Structured Transactions & Risk Sharing Asset Management, DRR
- The conference call is open to all FDIC-supervised institutions located in the Atlanta Region (AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, and WV).
- Bank directors, officers, and employees are invited to participate in the conference call and may call in from any location.
- A question and answer session will follow the presentation. Questions may be submitted in advance of or during the live broadcast by emailing ATLConferenceCall@FDIC.gov.
- The conference call is free, but advance registration is required.
Registration is closed for this event.