FDIC Board Matters
Sunshine Act Meeting
Time and Date: 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
Place: The meeting is open to the public. Out of an abundance of caution related to current and potential coronavirus developments, the public’s means to observe this Board meeting will be via a Webcast live on the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event.
Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com to view the live event. Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com/index.php?category=FDIC+Board+Meetings after the meeting. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: https://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Observers requiring auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) for this meeting should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Matters to be Considered: Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet in open session to consider the following matters:
No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of Minutes of a Board of Directors’ Meeting Previously Distributed.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule on Role of Supervisory Guidance.1
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rule on Rescission and Removal of Transferred OTS Regulations, Definitions for Regulations Affecting All State Savings Associations (Part 390 Subpart Q).
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Removal of Transferred OTS Regulations Regarding Securities Offerings of State Savings Associations, Rescission of Statement of Policy on the Use of Offering Circulars, Proposed Rulemaking Regarding Securities Offerings by State Nonmember Banks and State Savings Associations, and Other, Technical Amendments.
- Report of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Revisions to the FDIC’s Guidelines for Appeals of Material Supervisory Determinations..
Contact Person for More Information: Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Ms. Debra A. Decker, Deputy Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-8748.
Dated at Washington, DC, on January 15, 2020.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Debra A. Decker
Deputy Executive Secretary
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.
1 Note: Links are to draft documents which are subject to change prior to publication in the Federal Register. Once the finalized document is published in the Federal Register, this page will be updated to link to the Federal Register document.