FDIC Board Meetings
Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 27, 2017, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors’ Meetings.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule Establishing Restrictions on Qualified Financial Contracts of Certain FDIC supervised Institutions; Revisions to the Definition of Qualifying Master Netting Agreement and Related Definitions.1
- Memorandum and resolution re: Designated Reserve Ratio for 2018.
- Summary reports, status reports, reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors, and reports of the Office of Inspector General.
- Update of Projected Deposit Insurance Fund Losses, Income, and Reserve Ratios for the Restoration Plan.1
- Memorandum and resolution re: Regulatory Capital Rule: Simplification to the Capital Rule Pursuant to the Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction Act of 1996.1
The meeting will be held in the Board Room located on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com to view the event. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: https://www.fdic.gov/video.html .
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-7043.
Dated: September 25, 2017
FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Valerie J. Best
Assistant Executive Secretary
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.
1 Note: Links are to draft documents which are subject to change prior to publication in the Federal Register. Once the finalized document is published in the Federal Register, this page will be updated to link to the Federal Register document.