Time and Date: 10:00 a.m. on November 16, 2023.
Place: This Board meeting will be open to public observation only by webcast. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/news/board-matters/video.html for a link to the webcast. FDIC Board Members and staff will participate from FDIC Headquarters, 550 17th Street, NW, Washington, DC.
Observers requiring auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) for this meeting should email DisabilityProgram@fdic.gov to make necessary arrangements.
Status: Open to public observation via webcast.
Matter to be Considered: The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet to consider the following matters:
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule on Special Assessment Pursuant to Systemic Risk Determination.
- Briefing on the Restoration Plan Semiannual Update.
No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. The Board will resolve these matters with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of Minutes of a Board of Directors’ Meeting Previously Distributed.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Designated Reserve Ratio for 2024.
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
Contact Person for More Information: Direct requests for further information concerning the meeting to Debra A. Decker, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-8748.
Authority: 5 U.S.C. 552b
Dated at Washington, DC, on November 9, 2023.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
James P. Sheesley
Assistant Executive Secretary
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.