Deposit Insurance Coverage Banker Seminars
Free and Live Nationwide Seminars for Bank Officers and Employees
The FDIC will conduct four identical live seminars on FDIC deposit insurance coverage for bank employees and bank officers between May 24, 2018, and November 26, 2018. In addition, the FDIC has developed three separate Deposit Insurance Coverage seminars for bank officers and employees, which are available on the FDIC’s YouTube channel. For detailed information, visit: FIL-25-2018
Registering for the live seminars
Seminar participants must register at least two business days prior to the event by following these steps:
- Go to www.mymeetings.com/rsvp.
- Enter the conference number for the specific seminar, as detailed below.
- Enter 3895681 for the pass code.
- Leave the PIN number field blank.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- On the next page, provide your name, email address, answer the four questions and then click the “Proceed” button.
- In addition to the link to join the conference, you also will receive a call-in number for the audio component of the event. Participants must dial into the teleconference for the audio portion of the presentation as well as for the question-and-answer session.
|Comprehensive Deposit Insurance Seminar for Bankers|
|Date||Starting Time (ET)||Conference Number|
|May 24||1:00 pm||7399530|
|July 18||2:00 pm||7447750|
|September 20||3:00 pm||7447753|
|November 26||1:00 pm||7447776|
Accessing the Slide Presentation for the Live Seminars
Note that slide revisions could be required if there are any legislative, regulatory, or policy changes that affect the calculation of deposit insurance coverage. The seminar will use the most up-to-date PowerPoint presentation.
Comprehensive Deposit Insurance Seminar for Bankers:
Contact the FDIC Call Center at 877-ASK-FDIC (877-275-3342) for additional information about the FDIC ’s 2018 seminars.
The FDIC looks forward to your institution’s participation in these seminars.
Tools & Resources
- EDIE Online Calculator
Calculate deposit insurance coverage.
See if your bank is covered.
- Online Catalog
Order brochures and other educational materials.
- Deposit Insurance for Accounts Held by Government Depositors
- Financial Institution Employee ’s Guide to Deposit Insurance
To determine your deposit insurance coverage or ask any other specific deposit insurance questions, call: 1-877-ASK-FDIC
YouTube Sessions: The videos linked below are independent of the live comprehensive seminar. They are an additional resource.
Deposit Insurance Coverage Banker Videos
Fundamentals of Deposit Insurance Coverage
Deposit Insurance Coverage for Revocable Trust Accounts
Advanced Topics in Deposit Insurance Coverage