FDIC Consumer News - Summer 2016
The FDIC’s Greatest Hits: Popular Topics for Readers
Take a look at what many consumers are interested in reading (based in large part on "hits" on the FDIC's website) and consider which ones you might find helpful.
- Protecting Your Plastic from High-Tech Criminals
- Financial Tips for Seniors
- 5 Common Misconceptions About FDIC Insurance ... and the Real Facts
- You’ve Been Turned Down for a Checking or Savings Account. Now What?
- When a Broker Offers a Bank CD: It Pays to Do Some Research
- Need to Stop a Payment? Know Who to Contact and How
- Shopping Tips for Loans and Credit Cards: Ways to be a Better-informed Consumer
- Mobile Banking and Payments: New Uses for Phones...and Even Watches
- Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments Online: What to Know Before You Click and Send That Money