Money Smart - A Financial Education Program
Money Smart for Small Business Alliance Members
Town Hall Meetings
Upcoming Town Halls
Anyone who is interested in learning about Money Smart for Small Business can attend Town Hall Webinars. Registration is required.
To learn about other events, please visit the FDIC Conferences & Events page.
After attending a Town Hall Meeting, participants should:
- Further their understanding of the goals and objectives of the MSSB curriculum and how MSSB connects to their organization’s mission and strategic objectives.
- By way of examples portrayed, learn how to customize the MSSB modules to meet the diverse needs of small business owners with a range of business development needs.
- Based on best practices showcased, learn how to identify “subject matter experts” to co-train some MSSB modules; for instance how to approach a financial institution to teach the Banking Module.
- Discuss ideas about how to make the content of each module compelling and engaging.
- Connect with organizations that have a similar mission and vision and learn from their approaches to providing business training or technical assistance.
- Ask questions and share their experiences related to the adoption and implementation of MSSB
Past Town Halls
Past Town Hall Meetings serve as a reference of best practices and implementation ideas. Reference to any specific organization does not constitute an endorsement, a recommendation, or a favoring by the FDIC or the United States government. Follow the links to download previous meeting records: