Money Smart – A Financial Education Program
Money Smart Advance Team
Money Smart Advance Team (MSAT) is a limited-time program open only for Money Smart Alliance Members that teach the FDIC’s Money Smart for Adults program. The MSAT will operate through Winter 2019.
The updated Money Smart for Adults is expected to be released in September 2018!
- Feature new content, activities, and design;
- Offer modernized learning tools; and
- Incorporate instructional best practices and feedback from users.
The benefits to joining include:
- Advanced copies of the updated instructor-led Money Smart for Adults products;
- Early training to orient your staff to the new materials; and
- Eligibility for recognition in a special edition of Money Smart News that will highlight several noteworthy examples of curriculum implementation.
Want advance copies before the public release?
The MSAT is a subset of the Money Smart Alliance. To apply for Money Smart Alliance membership and join the MSAT, indicate your organization’s planned use of Money Smart for Adults during the Alliance enrollment process by July 1, 2018.
Current Money Smart Alliance members can join the MSAT by adding Money Smart for Adults to their Alliance member profile by August 1, 2018.
Join the Money Smart Advance Team and Alliance