Community Affairs Webinar Series
Bringing Communities and Financial Institutions Together
FDIC Community Affairs webinars have highlighted strategies institutions can use to promote community development and expand access to the banking system.
Institutions are responsible for assessing whether the ideas and information presented during the webinars are appropriate for the institution to pursue, given factors such as the institution’s business focus, existing economic inclusion/community development strategies, financial condition, and market.
FDIC has the following webinars:
- FDIC Native American Banking Series: Indian Affairs Loan Guarantee and Insurance Program
- America Saves Week 2016
- America Saves Week 2015
- Model Approaches to Community Bank/Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) Partnerships
- Innovation at Work: Financial Empowerment Programs
- America Saves Week 2014
- America Saves Week 2013
- Lending in Native Communities
- Effectively Utilize and Implement Financial Education Programs
- Finding Community Development Opportunities
- Federal Guarantee Programs that Support Export Lending to Small Business
The FDIC welcomes suggestions for topics to be covered during future webinars. Please submit suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.