Community Affairs Resources
CRA/Fair Lending - Related External Links
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) The FFIEC consists of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Federal Reserve Board, National Credit Union Administration, Office of Comptroller of the Currency and Office of Thrift Supervision.
- Office of Comptroller of Currency - CRA Page (www.occ.gov)
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB)- CRA Page (www.federalreserve.gov)
- FRB - Atlanta (www.atl.frb.org)
- FRB - Boston (www.bos.frb.org)
- FRB - Chicago (www.chicagofed.org)
- FRB - Cleveland (www.clevelandfed.org)
- FRB - Dallas (www.dallasfed.org)
- FRB - Kansas City (www.kc.frb.org)
- FRB - Minneapolis (www.minneapolisfed.org)
- FRB - New York (www.ny.frb.org)
- FRB - Philadelphia (www.phil.frb.org)
- FRB - Richmond (www.richmondfed.gov)
- FRB - St. Louis (www.stls.frb.org)
- FRB - San Francisco (www.frbsf.org)
Interagency Fair Lending Examination Procedures - PDF (PDF Help)
Interagency Fair Lending Examination Procedures Appendix - PDF
(www.ffiec.gov) This document establishes a uniform set of procedures for use by the members of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) in their examinations for compliance with the broad, anti-discrimination requirements of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Fair Housing Act.
Other U.S. Government Agencies
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) (www.hud.gov) - Community Planning and Development.
- Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov) - Resources on a broad range of consumer-related topics.
- Internal Revenue Service - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (www.irs.gov)
- Small Business Administration - Small Business Lending (www.sba.gov)
- Bureau of Labor and Statistics Home Page - Labor Statistics and Economic Information (www.bls.gov)
- Social Security Administration Home Page (www.ssa.gov) - Data on poverty income levels for various size families.
- U.S. Census Bureau Home Page (www.census.gov) - Provides census, demographic, and other economic information.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) - Agricultural Statistics (www.nass.usda.gov)
- Assets for Independence Resource Center (www.idaresources.org) US Department of Health and Human Services' website that provides best practices for providing and using IDAs and related services.
- Financial Literacy and Education Commission (www.mymoney.gov) - Clearinghouse of financial education resources from 20 federal agencies.