- The winning bidder's acquisition of all the deposits was the least costly resolution compared to a liquidation alternative. The liquidation alternative was valued using valuation models to estimate the market value of the assets. Bids for loss share, if any, were valued using a discounted cash flow analysis for the loss share portfolio over the life of the loss share agreement.
- The cover bid is the bid that: a. Is less costly than liquidation and b. Is the least costly bid after excluding all bids submitted by the winning bidder.
- There are more bids than bidders because one or more bidders submitted more than one bid.
- The Other Bidder Names and the Other Bids are in random order. There is no linkage between bidder names and bids, except in the case of the winning bid.
- For more information on the bid disclosure policy, see http://www.fdic.gov/about/freedom/biddocs.html.