Other Bidder Names:
- First Merchants Bank N.A., Muncie, IN
- First Southern National Bank, Lancaster, KY
- Forcht Bank, N.A., Lexington, KY
- Ohio Valley Financial Group, Henderson, KY
- Republic Bank & Trust Company, Louisville, KY
- The First Capital Bank of Kentucky, Louisville, KY
- The winning bidder’s acquisition of all the deposits was the least costly resolution compared to a liquidation alternative. The liquidation alternative was valued using valuation models to estimate the market value of the assets. Bids for loss share, if any, were valued using a discounted cash flow analysis for the loss share portfolio over the life of the loss share agreement.
- The cover bid is the bid that: a. Is less costly than liquidation and b. Is the least costly bid after excluding all bids submitted by the winning bidder.
- There are more bids than bidders because one or more bidders submitted more than one bid.
- The Other Bidder Names and the Other Bids are in random order. There is no linkage between bidder names and bids, except in the case of the winning bid and the cover bid.
- For more information on the bid disclosure policy, see http://www.fdic.gov/about/freedom/biddocs.html.