Chart 2. The title is "Histogram of Uninsured Deposits, 2002"

A bar chart showing the number of banks with various ratios of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 1,152 banks had a 5% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 1,725 banks had a 10% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 1,828 banks had a 15% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 1,465 banks had a 20% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 1,165 banks had a 25% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 736 banks had a 30% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 484 banks had a 35% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 312 banks had a 40% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 170 banks had a 45% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 114 banks had a 50% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 65 banks had a 55% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 38 banks had a 60% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 32 banks had a 65% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 25 banks had a 70% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 16 banks had a 75% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 49 banks had an 80% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 26 banks had an 85% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 15 banks had a 90% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 9 banks had a 95% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits. 14 banks had more than a 95% ratio of uninsured deposits to total deposits.

Back to Document