What We Offer
Benefits and Career Development Opportunities
FDIC takes pride in being able to offer its employees highly competitive and generous benefits programs. Read why working at FDIC can be of benefit to you.
- Federal Employees Health (FEHB) Insurance Program, consisting of options such as Managed Fee-for-Service, Point-of-Service, HMO, and High-Deductible Health Plans coupled with a Health Spending Account.
- Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) Program, which provides basic and optional coverage for you and optional coverage for your dependents
- FDIC Choice - a Flexible Cafeteria Benefits Plan, offering Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term Disability, Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- FDIC Parking Flexible Spending Account Program
- Federal Retirement System plans
- Federal Thrift Savings Plan and FDIC Savings Plan (401(k))
- Alternative Work Schedule, Telework programs
- Paid holidays, Annual Leave (Vacation) and Sick Leave
Go to http://www.fdic.gov/about/jobs/benefits.html for more detailed information.
- Table of Locality Rate Adjustments by Duty Station PDF File
- 2020 Basic Pay Rates for FDIC Corporate grades (CG), Manager grades (CM), Corporate Expert (CX) grade and Executive Manager (EM) grade PDF File
- 2020 Locality Adjusted Pay for Financial Institution Specialists by Duty Station PDF File
- 2020 Wage Rate Schedule PDF File
Career Development Opportunities
- Training and Professional Courses
- Career Management Program
- Professional Association Membership
- Paid Conferences
- Fellows and Graduate Programs
- External Management Training Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- FDIC Mentoring Program
- Expression of Interest Program
Go to Career Development Opportunities for more detailed information.