FDIC Call Center
The FDIC Call Center will direct your call.
- 877-ASKFDIC (877-275-3342)
- TTY Toll Free number 1-800-877-8339
Hours of operation:
- 8:00 am - 8:00 pm ET
Monday - Friday
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
(Excluding Federal Holidays)
- Contacts by Subject
- Organization Directory and Office Contacts
- FDIC Information and Support Center
- Office of the Ombudsman
Contact with a question or complaint about the FDIC.
- Research Form
Submit questions, comments, or suggestions about FDIC-based research.
- Small Business Hotline and Assistance Form
For inquiries about policies and financial institutions; and referrals to other government agencies and information resources.
- Loss Share Borrower/Banker
When a borrower or banker is experiencing a problem with a loss share bank or LLC partner.
Web site e-mail contact accepts questions and comments about the FDIC Web site.
- Access to Washington, DC Facilities
Current information about how security affects access to our offices.
- Office of Inspector General Hotline - Report waste, fraud or abuse.
- Other Government Financial Agencies