FDIC Call Center
The FDIC Call Center will direct your call.
- 877-ASKFDIC (877-275-3342)
- TDD: 800-925-4618
Hours of operation:
- 8:00 am - 8:00 pm ET
Monday - Friday
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
(Excluding Federal Holidays)
- Contacts by Subject
- Organization Directory and Office Contacts
- Customer Assistance Form
Submit questions and complaints about FDIC-regulated financial institutions.
- Deposit Insurance Form
Submit questions regarding deposit insurance coverage.
- Business Assistance Form
Submit inquiries or complaints as a business regarding a financial institution.
- Office of the Ombudsman
Contact with a question or complaint about the FDIC.
- Small Business Hotline and Assistance Form
For inquiries about policies and financial institutions; and referrals to other government agencies and information resources.
- Appraisal Complaint Process
The FDIC accepts complaints about appraisal-related issues, including a failure to comply with standards.
- Loss Share Borrower/Banker
When a borrower or banker is experiencing a problem with a loss share bank or LLC partner.
Web site e-mail contact accepts questions and comments about the FDIC Web site.
- Delays in Mail Delivery
Financial Institution Letters describing alternative ways to send time-sensitive materials to the FDIC.
- Access to Washington, DC Facilities
Current information about how security affects access to our offices.
- Office of Inspector General Hotline - Report waste, fraud or abuse.
- Other Government Financial Agencies