Reprintable FDIC Brochures
FDIC occasionally publishes brochures which financial institutions are welcome to reprint for distribution to their customers and communities. Here are source files for the reproduction of current brochures.
Deposit Insurance Summary
The more you know about FDIC deposit insurance coverage, the safer your money.
- English - PDF 3.6M
- English High Resolution PDF 3.6MB
- Para imprimir PDF - (1.1MB PDF) (Ayuda PDF)
- Para re-imprimir en Alta Resolución (3.6MB PDF)
Your Insured Deposits
A comprehensive guide to FDIC deposit insurance coverage.
- English - High Resolution PDF 3.17 MB
- English - Large Text High Resolution PDF 4MB
- Spanish High Resolution - PDF 1.9 MB
- Spanish- Large Text High Resolution PDF - 3.15 MB
Is Foreclosure Knocking at Your Door?
Save Your Home - Mortgage Modification Programs are Available
Beware of Foreclosure Prevention Scams
If It's Too Good to be True, It Probably Is
Tips for avoiding mortgage foreclosure rescue scams
Your Guide to Preventing and Managing Overdraft Fees - PDF
Never Lose a Penny
Never Lose a Penny explains the importance of EDIE (Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator) - an online tool that's simple and easy to use. In just a few steps, EDIE can help make sure that all of the money in bank deposit accounts is 100% FDIC-insured. This brochure also includes the Depositor's Bill of Rights - facts about FDIC insurance that every depositor should know.