Continuing IT Training Program
Introduction to Security
The course is designed to teach security fundamentals. Attendees receive training on the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the Fair and Accurate Credit Reporting Act, system security, network infrastructure, access control, assessments and audits, cryptography, and organizational security.
After completing this course, students will have a solid instruction to key topics related to Information Security including:
- Baseline Terminology and Concepts
- Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Security Management Practices
- PKI Implementation and Concepts
- Access Control and Authentication
- Firewall Implementation and Concepts
- Physical and Operations Security
- Network Auditing and Monitoring
- Security in the Mobile Workspace, and
- Secure Network Design implementing basic security protocols on a variety of systems and devices.
Lectures and class discussion.
RMS Bank Examiners who perform IT examinations.
Attendees should have a basic knowledge of information technology and should have attended ITEC.
Post Course Feedback
For more information concerning course content, please contact
Thomas Tuzinski (703) 254-2235
regarding course administration contact Judy