- On March 28, 2005, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) deleted several names from its list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDNs).
- The deleted entries are listed in the attachment.
- OFAC has asked that we distribute the information to all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Deleted entries from the SDN list
Senior Financial Analyst, Debra L. Novak at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-25-2005 - PDF 32k (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2005/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 801 17th Street, NW, Room 100, Washington, DC 20434 (1-877-275-3342 or (703) 562-2200).